ХоостАйл-ын 2026 оны зочид

- Монгол өрх гэр уламжлалт ахуй соёлоо хэрэглэн амьдарч байгаатай танилцах,
- Монгол улсын талаар илүү ихийг мэдэх хүсэл зорилготой
гадаадын аялагч #айлчин найзууд манай гэрт зочлох хүсэлтээ илгээдэг, захиалга өгдөг. 


2026 он

Boeing онгоцны компанийн хүний нөөцийн албаны ажилтан залуу Кристмасын амралтаараа Монгол улсыг сонгон аялан ирж, аяллын нэг өдөртөө Монгол хоолны үйлчилгээг сонгожээ..

Захиалга өгсөн аялагчтай та хамгийн сайн хийдэг гэрийн Монгол хоолоо зааж өгч, хамт хийж, хүртэн, гэр доторх ахуй соёлоо танилцуулах хүсэлтэй айлуудад 
TravelingSpoon.com вэбд хоостайлаар бүртгүүлж, ашиглахыг зааж сургаж хамтран ажиллана. Лавлах утас: 89811326


1-р сард

782.

Tommy from the US via traveling spoon

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review 
"I don’t believe I can adequately articulate what a truly wonderful experience it was to be welcomed into Bee and Soy’s home. This is far more than a cooking class; rather it’s an immersive cultural experience from beginning to end. The warmth and generosity of how this remarkable couple shares their home and culture is unlike any cooking experience. I feel that I truly have friends in Mongolia now, and I hope to have the opportunity to one day visit again. Top tier!!!"  tommy, 2026-01-12 

- Guestbook 


783.

Yuanjia and Yann from France via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review 
Soy and Bee are lovely, warm, and generous, and communication with them is very easy. We loved the three days we spent in their ger, during which we learned so much about Mongolia and their way of life. An authentic, human, and absolutely unforgettable experience ✨

- Guestbook 

2-р сард
 

784.

Matthieu and Camille from France via friend recommendation

- #MongoliaFriend talk in French language: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Guestbook 


3-р сард
 
785.
Mikkel from Denmark via workaway
- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review 
I had a truly memorable experience staying with Bee and Soy in their Ger. From the moment I arrived, they welcomed me warmly and made me feel at home. They shared delicious traditional Mongolian food and gave me a wonderful glimpse into their culture and way of life.
I especially enjoyed helping to feed the cows, which was a unique and rewarding part of the stay. Even though the winds were strong at times, the atmosphere inside the Ger was cozy and full of hospitality.
Bee and Soy are kind, generous hosts, and I’m grateful for the chance to learn from them and experience authentic Mongolian life. I would highly recommend this Workaway to anyone looking for a genuine cultural exchange.

- Guestbook 


786.
Ikue and Keisuke from Japan via workaway
- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review 
It was a wonderful opportunity to look at everyday life in Japan objectively.
The day I went was a traditional Japanese girls' festival day, so we brought some traditional sweets and local souvenirs. They gladly accept our culture too. I regret going with a carry case, so I recommend that those who go in the future go with a backpack. You can experience their dish licking culture here also. I was surprised at first, but I learned that it is an important idea in the modern society of mass consumption.High-quality plates and spoons in I think getting this plate will lead to a deep understanding of the culture their handmade embroidered bags can be purchased optionally. These purchases are not forced, but I think getting this plate will lead to a deep understanding of this culture!
They can speak fluent English and know some Japanese words!
It was really helpful and glad to me.
Even without English, they try to understand patiently.
I really recommend visiting them to everyone !
何ができるかに限らず、この人たちの大きな目的は、文化を共有することです。
日本人もたくさん受け入れているので、
日本の方は特にぜひ訪れてみてほしいです!

- Guestbook 


787.
Alexis from Argentina via couchsurfing
- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review

- Guestbook

Алекс бол Монголын хувийн аяганы соёлыг таниулан дэлгэрүүлэгч Элчин сайд


788.
Jays and Owen from HongKong via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review
We stayed with Bee and Soy for two nights in April. The time with them was impressive and unforgettable. We felt welcomed like a part of their ger family. Living in the ger was an incredible experience. They generously shared food, living habits and various stories with us. It was a rich Mongolian culture that makes the time special.
During our stay, we learnt about the nomadic lifestyle and the practices of their traditions. We learnt how to lick the bowl after meals, play different knuckle games, making braided ropes. It was so special we do the plogging around the ger together. We also bring the cows and horses to the 'river' for exercising. Bee explained a lot to us with his humor and passion.
Thank you, Bee and Soy. We hope to meet again in the near future for celebrations and more talks.
If any travellers want to experience real nomadic experience, this is the place you have to go.

- Guestbook

789.
Pauline and Cavan from France and UK via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review
We really enjoyed our time with Bee and Soy, they made us feel very welcome and taught us so much about traditional Mongolian culture.
Bee taught us traditional Mongolian games, we helped him walk his cows out to fresh grass, went plogging with him and tasted soy’s amazing cooking.
They are super passionate about traditional Mongolian culture and it’s inspiring to see them educate so many people on the benefits of living this way. We really came away from this experience with a new perspective.
We would recommend a stay with Bee and Soy to anybody looking to see authentic Mongolian culture away from the tourist traps.
It’s also incredibly convenient as it’s just on the outskirts of UB and their English is very good.
Thanks Bee and Soy! We look forward to celebrating the 1000th stay with you!

- Guestbook

 
790.
Risa from Japan via workaway

- Review
I stayed at their home for two days. I made a mistake with the dates, but they warmly welcomed me anyway. It was very interesting to learn about traditional Mongolian lifestyle and customs.
It was my first homestay experience, and it was truly enjoyable. Thank you very much for your hospitality.

- Guestbook

 
791.
Eva amd Zack from Canada via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

 
792.
Kathryn from the US via traveling spoon

- Review
Best Cooking Experience Ever!!
Bee and Soy are amazing wonderful hosts. This is the best cooking class I’ve ever taken. It is a very special experience to cook in and learn about the ger (yurt) that they live in. For around 6 hours we learned about Mongolian foods and culture. The food was delicious and very plentiful. I would highly recommend this delightful experience.

- Guestbook

 
793.
Brenda and Greg from the US via traveling spoon

- Review
Awesome visit
This was a great experience. Probably best of our trip. We are very experienced travelers +50 countries. Highly recommend.

- Guestbook

 
794.
Agnes from Malaysia via couchsurfing

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review
Thank you so much, Bee and Soy, for hosting me in Mongolia. The ger home experience was truly amazing. I learned so much about Mongolian culture and food from both of you, and you are such a lovely couple. I really hope we can meet again somewhere around the world one day.

- Guestbook

 
795.
:Paulo from Brazil via worldpackers

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
I spent two days with this incredible family. Bee and Soy have degrees in philosophy and Mongolian customs. They're very open-minded to questions. I learned a lot about the country's culture and nomadic life. Bee taught me so much, and I'll carry these habits with me for the rest of my life. Thank you for having me. No doubt, one of the best travel experiences I've ever had

- Guestbook

796.
Victor from the US via traveling spoon

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

- Review
Cooking together, learning Mongolian cuisine, culture and philosophy and its connection to other parts of home life.
Bee and Soy were wonderful hosts! Bee is an excellent storyteller and teacher, and kept in constant communication to ensure the trip went smoothly.
I was gifted an important object in Mongolian tradition, a personal bowl, and was also told other things about the philosophy of Mongolian food, the structure of the family, and what it is like to live in a ger. I was shown games with bones and was taught how they are important to the ger.
What is most important, both to anyone who books this and to Bee and Soy, is that you will cook together. You will participate in the making of food, and enjoy it together. I do not think I would have experienced this in a regular tour or without their guidance.
This was truly an unforgettable experience, and I am honored to have experienced their hospitality.
-Victor

- Guestbook
 
797.
Joseph from the US via traveling spoon
- Review
Great, great experience.
Excellent! Bee and Soy are very welcoming and teach you not only coping but about Mongolian culture making this an excellent way to start a trip. I fully intend on returning when I come back.

- Guestbook

798.
Gerrit and Melanie from Germany via traveling spoon

- #MongoliaFriend talk in German language: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
Unsere Gastgeber , Bee und Soy sind die herzlichsten Menschen die wir in der Mongolei kennen gelernt haben. Sie sind wirklich authentisch und haben uns viel über die Mongolei berichtet. Viele kleine Geschichten, das alles gepaart mit vorzüglichen Rezepten. Das alles in einer typischen Jurte. Wie können es absolut jeden empfehlen der die wahre Mongolei kennen lernen möchte. Vielen Dank für diese tolle Erfahrung.

Automatic translation
Our hosts, Bee and Soy, are the most welcoming people we have met in Mongolia. They are truly authentic and told us a lot about Mongolia. Many little stories, all paired with excellent recipes. All of this in a typical yurt. We can absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants to get to know the real Mongolia. Thank you for this great experience.

- Guestbook

 
799.
Connie and Mary from the US via traveling spoon
- Review
A day in the life of two warm, knowledgeable and passionate cooks.
Wonderful host, cook, and very knowledgeable. We had a wonderful time!! I would highly recommend this cooking class.

- Guestbook

 
800.
Cora from France via friend recommendation

- #MongoliaFriend talk in French language: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Guestbook

 
801.
Beatrix and Nina from Australia via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх

   - Review
An absolutely amazing start to our Mongolian adventures!! Cannot recommend visiting Bee and Soy highly enough; truly an unsurpassable opportunity to experience the ger lifestyle with two of the most genuine hosts.
Had the pleasure of being guests #801, and felt so utterly and warmly welcomed into Bee and Soy’s ger home! Three days filled with fascinating conversations about Mongolian culture, traditional games, bowl licking, nutrition, the environment, and more. We got the opportunity to help build a ger, collect the cows (and their dung), and to cook and try a whole array of meat and dairy products! Warm layers are a necessity in the wind, but Soy will wrap you up in a deel if you seem even slightly ill-equipped and the fire keeps the ger toasty warm!
Thank you Bee and Soy for everything - your good humour, endless deep knowledge, interests, and real care taken of us! So deeply grateful to have been able to be a part of your incredible journey opening your home and sharing your culture, time and space with lucky guests of the world. Will truly treasure these moments and memories shared!

- Guestbook

 
802.
Camille from Switzerland via traveling spoon

- Review
- Guestbook

 
803.
Stephanie and Antonio Indindoli from the US via traveling spoon

- Review
This tour starts with Soy...
This tour starts with Soy Bee greeting you at your hotel wearing traditional Mongolian clothing. We then went to Soy Bee's ger just on the outskirts of Ulaanbatar. Don't eat breakfast before this tour! We were presented with a huge breakfast of traditional Mongolian dairy products and breads and milk tea. Soy Bee doesn't just just show you how to cook traditional Mongolian food he also talks about Mongolian culture and food. Soy Bee is so passionate about his heritage, my husband and I learned so much about Mongolia . We learned to make traditional dumplings with sheep heart and tail fat. I admit I was a little nervous about eating sheep heart but the dumplings were absolutely delicious, they were better than any we had in restaurants. We also made a delicious soup with noodles and boiled mutton. We then learned how to play a traditional game using sheep bones. This cooking class was an incredible afternoon of great food, Mongolian hospitality and culture. I may not make the dishes we learned how to cook but I now have a much deeper understanding and appreciation of Mongolian culture and food.

- Guestbook

 
804.
Debra and Aidan Weinberger from the US via traveling spoon
- Review
Outstanding, authentic experience!!!
One of the most memorable experiences of my trip to Mongolia was Bee’s food tour. What made it so special was that it wasn’t just about tasting great food—we were welcomed into his home. Spending time in Bee’s house, sharing authentic homemade dishes, and hearing stories about Mongolian culture gave me a genuine connection to the country that I never could have gotten from a restaurant or typical tour. Bee and Soy were  warm, welcoming, and so incredibly knowledgeable. The entire experience felt personal, relaxed, and authentic. If you want to experience real Mongolian hospitality and cuisine, I can’t recommend Bee’s tour highly enough.

   - Guestbook

 
805.
Sara from the US via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
I was the 805th guest. I helped collect cow poo for fires, cooked traditional Mongolian dishes, and got to taste lots of different dairy products. Bee and Soy are eager to share about Mongolian culture and ettiquette in the Ger. Thank you Bee and Soy for hosting me.

- Guestbook

 
806.
Gabriele and Aleksandra from Italy and Germany-Ukraine via couchsurfing

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

807.
Junwoo from South Korea via couchers

- #MongoliaFriend talk in Korean language: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
It was an amazing experience to stay with Bee & Soy on the outskirts of Ulaanbaatar! They welcomed me with the freshly made dairy products & explained the mongolian culture throughout the 2 nights stay. We worked, built Gers, talked with other residents & spent time with the cows!
Really chill atmosphere & amazing night sky! You will certainly have to adapt to a lot of Mongolian rules & traditions, but that's how you learn 🙌
Thank you Bee & Soy for the unforgettable experience!

   - Guestbook

 
808.
Andreas and Hanna from Austria via traveling spoon

- Review
- Guestbook

 
809.
Haruka, Miu and Kijun from Japan and South Korea via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk in Japanese and Korean language: Youtube-ээс үзэх

   - Review
A group of three of us stayed with Bee and Soy for 3 days and 2 nights. They live a traditional Mongolian lifestyle and gave us an authentic experience that you could never get on a standard tour. They are deeply connected to nature and taught us about things like feeling the earth's energy—reminding us of the primal, natural way humans used to live before modern society forgot it. They are truly wonderful people, and we could feel their genuine warmth and hospitality from the bottom of their hearts. Soy’s cooking was also absolutely delicious!
​We are so incredibly grateful to them for welcoming us into their home and teaching us so much. Thanks to them, we made unforgettable memories in Mongolia. To our Mongolian parents: we will definitely come back to visit you again someday!

- Guestbook

 
810.
Edda and Mickael Cammick from the US via traveling spoon

- Review
Fun and Educational
A great time with a lovely gracious couple who provided us with an authentic taste of Mongolia and much insight about the culture. A very unique and special experience from the Ger home, to food prep and sampling of Mongolian staples, learning traditional games, and enjoying our hosts singing.

- Guestbook

 
811.
Vanessa from the US via worldpackers

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

 
812.
Louise from France via couchsurfing

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
A family that shines by their kindness and generosity. Even after 18 years of hosting, they are still so passionate about sharing their culture, teaching the Mongolian lifestyle and philosophy, and showing their connection with nature. You really are a part of their family for a few days. Thank you for your teachings. I hope we meet again one day ☀️

- Guestbook

 
813.
Inari and Juho from Finland via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

 
814.
Helene from France via traveling spoon

- Review

More Than a Cooking Class
I can't recommend this experience enough. I came to learn how to cook traditional Mongolian dishes and taste a variety of local dairy products, and I left with so much more.
Beyond the cooking class itself, Bee and Soy generously shared their knowledge of Mongolia's nomadic culture, traditions, philosophy, and spirituality. It wasn't just about recipes, it was a genuine cultural exchange that gave me a much deeper understanding of the country and its people. They are incredibly warm, welcoming, and genuinely curious about others, which made the whole experience feel more like spending time with friends than attending a class. It was a beautiful lesson in sharing, kindness, and hospitality.
I'm only at the very beginning of my two-month journey across Mongolia, but I already know this day will remain one of the highlights of my trip. It has set the tone for everything that's to come.
I'll definitely visit Bee and Soy again when I return to Ulaanbaatar at the end of my road trip.
Thank you both for such a memorable and inspiring day!

- Guestbook

 
815.
Anna and Anna-Lena from Austria via worldpackers

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
Bee and Soy have been amazing. We have lived with them for three days and learned a lot about the traditional mongolian live. Especially what to cook out of milk and that you can almost entirely live of products made out of milk. It was a very enriching and interesting home stay. Thank you for everything!

- Guestbook

 
816.
Bodil from Denmark via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

 
817.
Perrine and Remi from France via workaway

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

 
8??.
Name from Country via website

- #MongoliaFriend talk: Youtube-ээс үзэх
- Review
- Guestbook

 

2025 онд манайд 23 улсаас 124 айлчин ирсэн

2025 онд Хөх Отог-ийн Нүүдэлчдийн жимээр хөтөлбөрөөр 2, WorldPackers вэбээр 2, WorkAway вэбээр 18, Traveling Spoon системээр 44, өмнө ирсэн найз нараас манай тухай олж мэдээд, бидэнтэй шууд харилцаагаар 4,  Couchsurfing вэбээр 5, Couchers вэбээр 1 удаа буюу  нийт
76 удаа зочид хүлээн авсан.

23 улс орноос 124 айлчин найзууд манайд ирж, Монгол гэр доторх ахуй соёлтой танилцан, Монгол хүнс хоол бэлтгэх сургалт авсан.

#MongoliaFriend Y from the US

Эдгээр аялагч #айлчин найзууддаа зэс аяга бэлгэлж (Хөх Отог ийн Нүүдэлчдийн жимээр хөтөлбөрөөс санаа авч хэрэгжүүлсэн),
Зураач В.Ундраагийн Буддаг уран зураг бүтээлээр Монголын дурсамжийг нь батжуулж, 4 шагайгаар 15 тоглоом тоглож сурч бусадтай харилцахдаа хэрэглэх, мөн бодол хүслийн эрчим энерги таталцлын хуулиар энэ бүхэн тохиолдож байгааг үүх түүхтэйгээ холбон хуучилж, хүнс хоол бэлтгэн найрлан тухлах төр ёсыг бүрэн бүтэн дүүргэхийг зорьсон.

Зочдын сэтгэгдэл, аяллын яриатай танилцах

Comments