2026 онд сэтгэгдлийн дэвтрийн хуудсанд
Hosting experience 808
Hosting experience 811
Hosting experience 812
Hello ! Thank you for the photos and for the motivation to have a more "nomadic lifestyle", thinking about Earth first.
Sorry I didn't have time to write the reference. I will do it now.
I am currently on Olkhon island, on the Baikal lake ☀️
Hosting experience 813
Hosting experience 814
Hosting experience 816
Thank you so much, Bee and Soy, the pleasure was all mine!!
I will keep and treasure my personal bowl for the rest of my life, and I will be sure to spread the word about the health benefits of having a personal bowl. I will send a picture of my personal bowl usage when I get home, and I will of course leave my feedback on Workaway.
Thank you again for showing me a life of energy and nature. Know that you are always welcome in Denmark!
All the best,
Bodil
Hosting experience 817
Thank you again Bee and Soy ! It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing good moments 😊
Perrine and Rémi
Hosting experience 821
Thank you again Soy and Bee for a wonderful day of you sharing your home with me. I learned so much about Mongolian food and culture. Since that day I have visited a few more gers on my tour but yours was the best. It felt like home. I loved watching you chop and cook your traditional foods, very good!! Thank you again.
I did write a review for Trip Advisor
Hosting experience 822
After I came back to Japan, I’ve been telling my family and friends all about what I learned and the memories I made in Mongolia.
Everyone was surprised by how sour the homemade cheese you gave me was, but they were really happy to be able to taste the authentic Mongolian flavor.
I’m already feeling a little sad to be back in Japan. I really miss Mongolia and the time I spent with you.
And I left some feedback on the app.
Hosting experience 823
Thank you Bee!
we had a best trip and experience from you!
we had a best trip and experience from you!
Hosting experience 8??





Comments